Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough)

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 07:13 AM   #5178 (permalink)
Foreshadowed
Sacrificed It All, To Enrich My Life For A Second!

Foreshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Lets face it ...... United are just s

United need to recover after last weeks poor result but I don't see it happening to be honest. Newcastle gave us a torrid time last season and I can see that continuing here. Ferguson should be picking his best 11 but he hasn't been doing that. Evra, who has been our worst player along with Nani is starting over Buttner, who has impressed on both starts he's made. Nani has started recently by default due to Valencia's injury but hopefully the latter returns today. How Giggs is also starting is beyond me.

Scholes and Carrick have been decent but haven't looked as impressive as Cleverley and Anderson, who continue to show good form together and deserve a start. I dread to think what Cabaya/Tiote will do to Carrick/Scholes. We need pace in this team but Ferguson keeps picking the side that plays slow, sloppy football. This is the game we need to pick up the pace.

I'm dreading how we do defensively today, Evans and Ferdinand have yet to show that strong partnership from last season, Evra is woeful and Rafael has been out best defender so far this season.

Speaking of Rafael, I was watching the City/Sunderland game yesterday and when I saw Richards put in a great performance, I knew Snrub would take a little dig at CAPTAIN RAFA. A bit odd seeing as Rafael is still, only 22 years of age and has time to get better and actually showed a lot of maturity last season and was one of our best defenders. This season, he's been hit and miss at times but still, he's been our most consistent player. Everyone gives him criticism for being so far forward and leaving acres of space at times for the opposing team to counter attack but most of that has been when we've been losing. Of course our right back is going to help in attack, not his fault our team loses the ball and he has to make his way back. At least he tries to sprint back unlike Patrice "I FACKING LOVE TO JOG" Evra.

Nonetheless, not looking forward to today. Need the 3 points badly but don't see it happening sadly. Hopefully they prove me wrong and actually turn up today and Ferguson gets the team selection right. Most of all... no zombie football!

Credit: ABrown

Last edited by Foreshadowed : 10-07-2012 at 07:15 AM.