Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Slater, Mahal & McIntyre Faction

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 07:06 AM   #57 (permalink)
The Mother Dragon
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

The Mother Dragon 101 - 250The Mother Dragon 101 - 250
Default Re: Slater,Mahal And McIntyre Faction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
What flag is that that Slater would be carrying, the white flag?

Nexus wouldn't have lasted a month with Slater in charge, it would've been an absolute joke. Barrett is the only person who could've carried that group.

I don't even know why I'm arguing with a troll, saying Mahal is ending the Streak is a red flag, but as far as Miz main eventing Mania goes, I'd say it would happen about a million years before Slater.

Slater doesn't have Miz's charisma, talking ability or marketability, not even close. The only thing Miz lacked was experience and seasoning, he got it. Slater could never turn into a main eventer because he doesn't have the natural gifts.
Your talking rubbish for two reasons.
1.Slater > Barrett Nuff Said.
2.Encore > Nexus Nuff Said.
Barrett is boring and bland as leader compared to Heath Slater, Slater VS The Rock is a dream match for any wrestling fan.
Mahal > Sandow Nuff Said.
Sandow that guy sucks boring speech before the match, and boring in the ring compared to Jinder Mahal.
The only two wrestlers who can make this group, better are Daniel Bryan and Cm Punk.
This group Encore may rekindle my interest, in watching Raw live every Monday night again.

[BOW DOWN TO THE GOAT TENNIS PLAYER THAT HAS EVER LIVED! NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Last edited by The Mother Dragon : 10-07-2012 at 07:36 AM.
The Mother Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote