Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - How does Cena do it?

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 05:53 AM   #142 (permalink)
NeyNey
#Fatal4way #HolyShit

NeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a push
Default Re: How does Cena do it?

Quote:
Because people are stupid, as soon as he mentions the name of their city.
^This. Or calling them "honest".
Cena is smart when it comes to manipulate the crowd and his haters. He knows exactly what he has to say.
Maybe manipulate is the wrong word... let's say he knows exactly what to do in some situations and how to play with his haters...
Like the thing with the "I hate Cena"-Guy or just stands next to some of his haters, let the people chant "Let's go Cena, Cena sucks!" ("All the girls and Kids go 'Let's go Cena!' and the Guys 'Cena sucks', come on!")

So... I would say he knows how to handle the crowd.

Dean Ambrose, Vickie & Heyman, Slater, Bo, Devitt, Jo Jo
All credit goes to the Dean Ambrose of Signatures, CHAMPviaDQ. The only Mod with balls.
Rep him, or I'll get my hands on that smug, corporate, extremely punchable face of yours!

Spoiler for GOAT in Action:

NeyNey is offline   Reply With Quote