Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Which match should main event Wrestlemania 30?

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 05:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
#BadNewsSanta
Ho!

#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading
Default Re: Which match should main event Wrestlemania 30?

If the title is in Punk/Austin, that. If not, it's a toss-up between Taker/Cena and Rock/Lesnar. Rock/Lesnar would be responsible for the most buys no doubt due to the mainstream appeal, but due to the major appeal to current WWE/Wrestling fans and how big the Taker/Cena match is, it would main event I'd assume even over Rock/Lesnar.

I don't know about anybody, but I hate the idea of two part-timers main eventing Wrestlemania. One part-timer and a full-timer? Sure, but two part-timers just doesn't sit well with me no matter how big they are. Even the possible Taker/Rock and Taker/Lesnar match main eventing one of the Manias rubs me the wrong way if there's something else that could feasibly be the last match of the show (Punk/HHH, Rock/Cena II, Punk/Austin, etc.)

Last edited by #BadNewsSanta : 10-07-2012 at 05:43 AM.
#BadNewsSanta is offline   Reply With Quote