Wrestling Forum banner

If you could remove wrestlers from WWE HOF

8K views 60 replies 46 participants last post by  Jobbin'likenoother 
#1 ·
Who would you take out? (Disregarding the celebrity wing)

Despite his contribution to hardcore wrestling. Which is only entertaining to a certain extent, I would remove Abdullah The Butcher. Because he is a bonafide dickhead. Seriously. Fuck that guy.

#38 ·
Without taking out anyone from the celebrity wing, the WWE HOF is still worthless. The celebrity wing is the major reason why the WWE HOF is a joke.

I would take out JR and Lawler, for only the simple fact that a Hall of Fame (in general) is supposed to be for people that are no longer doing what they are going in for. Both men, way after their inductions (and periodically into today), kept announcing.

#41 · (Edited)
ladies and gents, the "post humorous" inductees

sunny
jim duggan
koko b ware
junkyard dog
big john studd
Johnny rodz
george steele

gloried midcards,jobbers or aren't worth remembering as wrestlers

#54 ·
JYD was one of the top 2-3 faces through much of his WWE run and was a bonafied Main Eventer in the Midsouth.

Koko B Ware also made Vince a shit ton of money with the piledriver song despite being a jobber to the stars. The guy got huge pops wherever he went he just didn't know "how to play the game".

Big John Studd was like a main event side attraction nowhere ever near a midcard guy.

And without George The Animal Steele the Macho Man maybe never get's over.

#50 ·
Everyone listing celebrities is a fucking idiot.

With that said:

Abdullah
Koko B Ware
Cowboy Bob Orton
Tony Atlas
Rocky Johnson
Peter Maivia (I like The Rock, but he is why they are in, that that's cheap IMO. Same with Bob Orton)
The Blackjacks
Valiant Brothers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.