Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This November, Skyfall is coming.

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 04:05 AM   #55 (permalink)
Hit-Girl
Faith and a .45

Hit-Girl is a HOF inducteeHit-Girl is a HOF inducteeHit-Girl is a HOF inducteeHit-Girl is a HOF inducteeHit-Girl is a HOF inducteeHit-Girl is a HOF inducteeHit-Girl is a HOF inducteeHit-Girl is a HOF inducteeHit-Girl is a HOF inducteeHit-Girl is a HOF inducteeHit-Girl is a HOF inductee
Default Re: This November, Skyfall is coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehJerichoFan View Post
She is nothing special at all, yet she is regarded as the "only" talented female artist of the current generation because she doesn't emphasize theatrics or sexuality like some of the other artists. That's beyond ridiculous. Whether you like their music or not is all relative. Talent is not subjective. You either have or you don't. Gaga is talented. Perry is talented. Beyonce is talented. Even Kesha is talented (*gasps* shock, I know), and I fail to see why theatrics would hinder any musicality, or "hide the fact that they are untalented". Vocals aside, Adele is absolutely boring.
Where do you get that she's the only talented female artist of the current generation? I have a sneaky suspicion that you are making that up out of fucking no where. Please cite a source.

Spoiler for Maisie Knew You Were Trouble:

Hit-Girl is online now   Reply With Quote