Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Had Michaels vs. Undertaker never happened what would you say is the best match ever?

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 01:04 AM   #20 (permalink)
Jules Winnfield
Bad Mother....er

Jules Winnfield better hope they're relatively new hereJules Winnfield better hope they're relatively new hereJules Winnfield better hope they're relatively new hereJules Winnfield better hope they're relatively new hereJules Winnfield better hope they're relatively new hereJules Winnfield better hope they're relatively new hereJules Winnfield better hope they're relatively new hereJules Winnfield better hope they're relatively new hereJules Winnfield better hope they're relatively new hereJules Winnfield better hope they're relatively new hereJules Winnfield better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Had Michaels vs. Undertaker never happened what would you say is the best match e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akasha View Post
Well I never considered it the best match ever. Best match ever in my opinion is Chris Benoit vs Kurt Angle ; Royal Rumble 2003 or Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Bret Hart; WM 13. Either one.
This.

I love Taker vs. Shawn but its not the best match ever..