Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Backstage News On Potential RR & WM 29 Plans

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 11:43 PM   #100 (permalink)
JAROTO
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

JAROTO JAROTO JAROTO JAROTO JAROTO JAROTO JAROTO JAROTO JAROTO JAROTO JAROTO
Default Re: Backstage News On Potential RR & WM 29 Plans

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pied Piper View Post
Mick Foley in Foley's retirement match?

or, if Borden still got sanity left on his mind, he'll sign for one match with Taker at WM 29 this year when his TNA contract ends instead of facing a drug addict again.

Why make the same mistake again? They already made that mistake 5 times, dude. I guess the only answer is: that's Vince McMahon for you.
Ok, let's see, Taker may have not faced all those icons at WM but he had memorable feuds with all of them, except the Rock. And let's face it, as time has come by, Taker has become a much bigger draw than he was. Taker vs Cena is the biggest match they could have right now...In fact they have already teased it a couple of years ago. Even after WM28, there were reports saying Taker/Cena, Rock/Lesnar and Austin/Punk were considered to headline WM29. I don't see how a match against Foley or Sting would have more posibilities to happen. Doesn't make sense to me. If they don't have Taker vs Cena at WM29...it's because they may want to save it for WM30. I can't find any logical explanation. IMO they should have it as soon as posible and that's WM29.