Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 09:29 PM   #474 (permalink)
Asenath
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Asenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion

Just got a chance to watch this week's NXT. Can we talk about how Richie Steamboat desperately needs a clearly defined character? I really enjoyed his match with Drew McIntyre, and the feud with Kassius Ohno is a step in the right direction - my attention is definitely piqued. But I have a very clear idea of the kind of man KO is playing and no idea about who Little Ricky is, besides being a "I want my dad to be proud of me" guy like the rare appearances of Face!Cody.

Also, Aiden English is an excellent WCW-style jobber - in the proud tradition of guys like Disco Inferno and Norman Smiley. He really knows how to perform being a hapless victim of whichever monster he's sacrificed to each week. He can stay.

Last edited by Asenath : 10-06-2012 at 09:32 PM.