Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why was the atmosphere so dead during Cena/Rock?

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 09:27 PM   #27 (permalink)
CHIcagoMade
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

CHIcagoMade is getting a pushCHIcagoMade is getting a pushCHIcagoMade is getting a pushCHIcagoMade is getting a pushCHIcagoMade is getting a pushCHIcagoMade is getting a pushCHIcagoMade is getting a pushCHIcagoMade is getting a pushCHIcagoMade is getting a pushCHIcagoMade is getting a pushCHIcagoMade is getting a push
Default Re: Why was the atmosphere so dead during Cena/Rock?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alliance View Post
Do you guys think that the Audience was just in awe? and even nervous for The Rock?

cause when i watched i didnt say a peep..nothing..when Rock won i didnt even erupt either..i was just so happy that i got a alot of stress off my shoulders because of that victory, i was such a nervous wreck watching this..

im sure i wasnt the only one who reacted like this.. when cena did kinda one up rock on the mic the couple times he did, it bothered me thinking about it at work, like i was so into the feud and it was so personal to me..
Cool story bro...

I had to do it