Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Just watched the last ROH episode, really good to see that .... (spoiler alert)

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 08:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
RoosterSmith
Working on my abs

RoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friends
Default Re: Just watched the last ROH episode, really good to see that .... (spoiler alert)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitlick View Post
So by your theory, because I have watched the 2000 G1 Climax final and know that Kensuke won, I should put it in spoiler tags in case everybody hasn't seen it then? The iPPV happened nearly 4 weeks ago.. Its no longer a spoiler if it happened a fucking month ago.
Ofcourse it is, you silly billy!

I didn't watch the ROH PPV because it didn't appeal to me. But I do watch the TV show because it's free. So I didn't look up the results or anything because the TV show just announced to it's viewers that Corino and Jacob's became champs.

If anyone's like me, and they haven't watched the TV show yet, it could have been a spoiler.

If nobody on this forum is like me, then, OH WELL! No harm done!

anyway, have a nice night! Love you!
RoosterSmith is offline   Reply With Quote