Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Had Michaels vs. Undertaker never happened what would you say is the best match ever?

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 08:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
#BadNewsSanta
Ho!

#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading
Default Re: Had Michaels vs. Undertaker never happened what would you say is the best match e

Well, Taker/Michaels BB isn't the greatest match ever in my books, Benoit/Angle RR03 is. Taker/HBK BB HIAC is my third best ever.

It's the best Taker match, and after that it's his match against HBK at WM25, and after that his match against Angle at NWO06, and those are numbers 3, 4, and 5 respectively on my GOAT matches list (with Bret/Austin WM13 being number 2).

If you mean Cell matches, Taker/HBK is the best of that match, but without it it's Taker/Lesnar followed by Taker/Edge.

#BadNewsSanta is offline   Reply With Quote