Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - How to give RAW the biggest ratings ever (Joke Thread)
View Single Post
post #66 of (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 09:16 PM
Pro Royka
Moron

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: How to give RAW the biggest ratings ever (Joke Thread)

Serious points:
- I think a new stable is good, it brings new talent to the table. Like the group of Nexus, they produced new future top stars such as Wade Barrett, Bryan, Ryback.
- Ryback winning the WHC and goes against guys like Henry, Show, Bryan, Sheamus. It will definitely get my interest and see what the guy can do, but if he failed tho, they should depush him and put him on the Midcard until he finally gets it.
- Hunico I seriously love watching this guy in the ring, I want to see him hold the IC title and progress to what he's capable off.
- The Usos is a very underrated tag team, maybe if they bring Rikishi to help them grow and bring/grab people's attention to them.
- Wade Barrett as a champion, a feud with Antonio Cesaro will be amazing.
- Triple threat matches, I'm just sick of the one-on-one or tag matches, they seem so predictable and unfair.
- bring back the cruiserweight title or the ECW title, dont know if it's possible.
- Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt, Chris Hero WWE debut.
- Bring Chael Sonnen, Samoa Joe, Magnus to the WWE if possible.

Last edited by Pro Royka; 10-06-2012 at 11:06 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome