Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 08:56 PM   #1199 (permalink)
EGame
DreamWeapon

EGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inductee
Default Re: 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segunda Caida View Post
Puyol being this BRAVE leads me to believe he was once on the books at Aston Villa.

Being serious though, you can see he's the Barcelona equivalent to a Neville/Keane at United and Gerrard at Liverpool. Lives and dies by his team and is someone you can trust as being committed to their team rather than an impending departure.
My favorite player. He is such an inspiration to me in life. Sometimes I will watch Puyol videos on youtube before the gym or running just to get pumped up.

PIQUE trained with the group today! Amazing news, sadly I think it might too risky to give him a full game against Madrid. Even 45 minutes of Pique at CB would be a huge boost though.