Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Is there a wrestler you liked as a kid but dislike now?

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 07:28 PM   #69 (permalink)
sXeMope
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

sXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Is there a wrestler you liked as a kid but dislike now?

The Rock, John Cena, Batista, and Jeff Hardy. I respect Cena and Hardy, because when they want to, they can have amazing matches, but generally I don't like to watch them work because it's the same general stuff. Batista and Rock were just because they were the big things that everyone liked. I don't like The Rock at all to be honest because of how 'meh' he is with wrestling. He treats wrestling like it's a dark spot in his life, but without it he wouldn't have had the opportunity to make shitty Disney movies. Just seems a little ungrateful to me.

sXeMope is offline   Reply With Quote