Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Smackdown 10/5/12 Spoilers + WWE SMS/Superstars Results
View Single Post
post #205 of (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 07:24 PM
1andOnlyDobz!
Searching for a new identity

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Smackdown 10/5/12 Spoilers + WWE SMS/Superstars Results

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideTableDrawer View Post
I actually caught SMS this morning and it was pretty good for what it's trying to be, and the match was quite solid.
Props for that part specifically of your comment. I see and hear people complain about SMS when the program isn't even aimed at them. I saw SMS. It's not the sort of thing I would watch. I didn't enjoy it in any way. I was merely curious as to what it was. The program from what I have seen and heard is running alongside other kids programs. As far as I'm concerned that's great marketing by WWE. They've got a show alongside major kids Saturday morning shows, it introduces them to WWE in a fun (for them) way and while I'm not sure on the no neck-oriented moves thing (as it limits the superstars able to be on the show), it does have the knock-on effect of making RAW and even Smackdown edgier to these child fans (at least the ones who weren't watching before SMS). It may become a bit of a bust but I'm not going to fault the idea.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome