Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Batista takes a shot at the Miz in MMA interview
View Single Post
post #97 of (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 07:12 PM
Evil Peter
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Batista takes a shot at the Miz in MMA interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentonbomb View Post
Funaki was on steriods. Just because esomebody is big doesn't mean they're on steriods. Like I said, steriods don't MAKE you big. The WWE's drug testers watch people piss in the cups, so unless he used a fake dick, Batista has passed them all.
Now you're just repeating the point I made as a counter to your post. You're the one that posted a picture of Batista and said this exact quote "this certaintly doesn't look like a "juicer" to me". Ergo it's you that have stated that you can supposedly see what a juicer looks like. So I'll ask you my question again, due to your initial statement, what do you think a juicer looks like?

And as I've said, there are many ways to pass the tests (other than using fake urine). You can either cycle everything correctly if you know roughly when you're going to be tested (which can be due to official or unofficial information), you can use masking agents etc. As Dusty Roids correctly points out it's also possible to get a prescription and therefor making tests irrelevant.

If testing worked all the time, how do you think Lance Armstrong won seven Tour de France in a row and didn't get exposed as a cheater until this year? Armstrong is just one of tons of athletes that have won by cheating and didn't get caught.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome