Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 05:37 PM   #1175 (permalink)
Scottish-Suplex
I'm known as 'Scottish-Throw' when introduced by Michael Cole.

Scottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

The Rumble has been second fiddle to other matches that were of far less caliber then the Rocks triumphant return to the WWE title hunt so yeah, my money is on Rock vs. Punk being the main event with a confrontation between the Rock and RR winner concluding the PPV.

I do think he will wrestle a match at EC, not the actual chamber but some kind of match because I've learned that any time people doubt the Rock he laughs in the face of their expectations and gives them something even better. Remember when we though he'd just show up via satellite at Raw 1000 and his promo would be nothing more then "Yeah, still totally want that WWE title."

"Get up fools, this mah table now!"
Scottish-Suplex is offline   Reply With Quote