Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Batista takes a shot at the Miz in MMA interview
View Single Post
post #95 of (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 06:20 PM
King Bebe
Smarter Than The Average Poster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Re: Batista takes a shot at the Miz in MMA interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Peter View Post
I know what steroids do, but my question was why doesn't Batista look like a juicer? Since you said that he doesn't look like one you must be able to say what a juicer looks like, otherwise your statement is completely nonsensical. If I took that picture to the gym and said that it was a clean athlete I'd probably be laughed at.

And that he's a bodybuilder is hardly an argument for him not having to juice. That's the dirtiest "sport" in the world when it comes to that. And why would WWE out someone if he doesn't fail a test? It's not that hard to cheat the tests, which we see by many athletes that become the best in their sports and far later get exposed for having been cheating the entire time. There's been many such scandals, especially in the US.

As for Batista as a wrestler he's not the kind that I enjoy to watch. I prefer technical guys. I'm no Miz fan either but that Batista criticized him for caring how his hair looks and that he's oiled up was a hilariously hypocritical thing.
Funaki was on steriods. Just because esomebody is big doesn't mean they're on steriods. Like I said, steriods don't MAKE you big. The WWE's drug testers watch people piss in the cups, so unless he used a fake dick, Batista has passed them all.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome