Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 04:56 PM   #152 (permalink)
Stinger Fan
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Stinger Fan 501 - 1000Stinger Fan 501 - 1000Stinger Fan 501 - 1000Stinger Fan 501 - 1000Stinger Fan 501 - 1000Stinger Fan 501 - 1000Stinger Fan 501 - 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
Except it's not. That's just what primarily underground rap fans want to believe.

Kanye West doesn't make music that makes people dance.
Eminem doesn't make music that makes people dance.
Nas doesn't make music that makes people dance.
Jay-Z doesn't make music that makes people dance.
2Pac didn't make music that made people dance.
Biggie didn't make music that made people dance.

Sure some of those guys might have a couple songs that people can dance to, but you don't have to make "dance music" to be mainstream.

There's even some new guys on the rise like Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole & Big K.R.I.T. who don't make music for people to dance.
Sorry I don't kiss mainstreams ass I truely am sorry that I offended you.

I never said Eminem,Nas,pac or Big make dance music. Quiet frankly adding 2 dead people defeats the point you're trying to make because I'm not even talking about 90's hiphop. I said majority, not all so including Eminem and Nas made no sense.

But thats fine, like I said too many variables to decide who's the best and thats that

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBGetBack View Post
Bringing up JMJ and Primo just now was pointless. Obviously you didn't bring them up because you knew they didn't rsp. You had no clue about Eric B. Stop lying. Blank stare. Cry.

B-Real and the Beatnuts blew up way before Pun.
"Blank stare" You miss the point entirely ... again

The beatnuts are sorely missed thats for sure even though I wasn't talking about them

Last edited by Clique : 10-07-2012 at 12:27 PM. Reason: double post
Stinger Fan is offline   Reply With Quote