Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 04:55 PM   #151 (permalink)
LBGetBack
Humbled

LBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missed
Default Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger Fan View Post
Its not my fault you can't understand simple things, including not knowing common metaphors sorry.Pride in what? You're just making shit up too. I guess Jus Allah,Reef,Torae,Ruste Juxx,King Syze,King Mag,Kool G Rap etc are all secretly white right?

"blank stare"

Ya even though Dre nearly dropped Eminem for being white and was told to do so. Or how about latinos who were overlooked until Big Pun made it big(like Q-Unique). Race does play a part in hiphop, whether you like it or not. In the mainstream thats just how it is.

Who cares if they think the same as me or not?Like I said its all opinion. Also, am I the only one or not? Pick one and stick with it

Nothing that Vinnie does that doesn't separate from the pack? Then you're clearly just saying that because of me. Don't like him thats fine, thats your opinion but to say he's not different to me is absurd.

Yes Eminem is a white rapper, but thats the point you can't name very many and they usually die very quickly. Vanilla Ice,Bubba Sparxx,Asher Roth etc . Who has really stayed other than Eminem?Off the top of my head I can't think of many , especially ones that did something for hiphop. But you made my point, you can only name a couple in the mainstream but theres so many in the underground.

Apathy put it best"I never made it because I never tried to make you dance" and quite frankly try to tell me Paul Wall,Asher Roth or most of the mainstream isn't about dance music. Majority of it is

Bringing up JMJ and Primo just now was pointless. Obviously you didn't bring them up because you knew they didn't rsp. You had no clue about Eric B. Stop lying. Blank stare. Cry.

B-Real and the Beatnuts blew up way before Pun.
LBGetBack is offline   Reply With Quote