Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 04:50 PM   #149 (permalink)
Stinger Fan
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Stinger Fan 501 - 1000Stinger Fan 501 - 1000Stinger Fan 501 - 1000Stinger Fan 501 - 1000Stinger Fan 501 - 1000Stinger Fan 501 - 1000Stinger Fan 501 - 1000
Default Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
Paul Wall & Asher Roth are not about dance music. Whatsoever, you really don't know what you're talking about at that point. Just because someone can make a song or two that people can dance to, doesn't mean that they're a dance rapper like a Soulja Boy or Shawty Lo.

Of course there's more white rappers in the underground than in the mainstream. There's more underground rappers in general than mainstream rappers, common sense man.

Also that's complete bullshit and another excuse, "I never made it because I never tried to make you dance"...you don't have to make dance music to become big in the rap game. And anyone who actually believes that shit is delusional.
Did I say"Asher Roth and Paul Wall make dance music"? Thats not my phrasing , I also said its more about it can make you dance and thats what mainstream is

Get over yourself
Stinger Fan is offline   Reply With Quote