Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 04:32 PM   #1172 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: How about this at the Rumble

Like said a million times in other threads, the Rumble will NOT take place after The Rock's title match. If Punk faces The Rock, then he will not win the Rumble because it has already passed him by when the title match is on. And don't ask me how I know. It's a no-brainer that The Rock in a title match will main event a show even if it's the Royal Rumble.

As for who will win the Rumble... I think it should be Cena if Rock defends the title at Elimination Chamber and Orton if the winner goes for the WHC so he can face Sheamus.