Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who else thinks WWE are fucked?

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 04:17 PM   #41 (permalink)
KO Bossy
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches

Location: East of the Pacific Ocean, West of London, England, South of Mars, North of Hell
KO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Who else thinks WWE are fucked?

Business wise, they aren't fucked.

Quality wise...that's another story. Its quite evident many fans have drank the Vince McMahon kool-aid. "Forget wrestling, we have another John Cena t-shirt and more social media references!" Its kinda funny, for an 'entertainment' company that bases itself on wrestling, they make the majority of their money on things that have nothing to do with wrestling. Licensing, merchandise, media, etc. Aside from WM, PPV buy rates are down for the most part, live gate attendance is down, and there's the fact that the fewest amount of people in 15 years are watching (in other words, when it has to do with wrestling, they aren't doing well). They've done a good job of scrubbing away any ties to their shamed wrestling past, much to my, and many other fans', chagrin.

"The taller the chefs hat the greater the chef.... FOOLS .... Who said I was a chef?!"
KO Bossy is offline   Reply With Quote