Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 03:44 PM   #474 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Death Row and the New York shooting did ruin 2Pac but all his albums when he was alive are classics. All Eyez on Me might be a step down from Me Against the World in terms of content and lyrics but the beats are just awesome. Pure west coast music even if Pac was a bit 'above' it seeing how intelligent he was.

And Pac had not completely lost his mind in Death Row yet. He was working shit out to finish his contract and get out of the hell the east/west shit created. He was working on what, 3 albums? But he ended up getting killed before he had a chance. That also makes me think Suge was involved. How come none of the shots hit him and I heard he would owe Pac shitloads of money if he were to leave. Basically, Pac sold his soul to the devil and wanted it back after realizing his mistake.

Last edited by Choke2Death : 10-06-2012 at 03:47 PM.