Wrestling Forum banner

Jericho will not be at WrestleMania

2K views 22 replies 22 participants last post by  alliance 
#1 ·
According to this tweet Chris Jericho will not be appearing at Wrestlemania. I'm not buying into it but found it interesting none the less.

Thoughts?

See less See more
#16 ·
Re: Jericho will not be at Wrestlemania

Well i guess hes missing that big fat paycheck The GOAT and Lesnar are gonna draw

Reactions: Mr. Socko
#2 ·

He said he'd never step back into a WWE ring again either before he returned in January, and several other times he's said one thing and done another. I almost expect the opposite of anything Jericho tweets because he's in work mode 24/7.

Also, am I seeing things or does he have a mustache in that picture? :side:

#13 ·

Well, then this means that Jericho won't be at Wrestlemania 29 obviously. Jericho has never before trolled the WWE fans.

/sarcasm

#15 ·

JeriTroll. He always works the internet.

Quite frankly, with the star power that'll be at this year's show, he'd be dumb to not come back and get a nice WrestleMania paycheck.

#20 ·
Best to take anything Jericho says with a grain of salt but I do think he's probably telling the truth given Fozzy's new album release. I would imagine they will be on tour for the foreseeable future promoting the album which would make a return for Wrestlemania difficult, if not impossible.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.