Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 03:37 PM   #1653 (permalink)
zkorejo
Searching for a new identity

zkorejo needs to make some friendszkorejo needs to make some friendszkorejo needs to make some friendszkorejo needs to make some friendszkorejo needs to make some friendszkorejo needs to make some friendszkorejo needs to make some friendszkorejo needs to make some friendszkorejo needs to make some friendszkorejo needs to make some friendszkorejo needs to make some friends
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitRiverPhx View Post
I think it's Goldberg. Bischoff is the swerve - he'll be a part of it, but Goldberg will be the leader. So when Bischoff is announced and the crowd shits on it - when he then announced Goldberg and the crowd goes apeshit - there's your payoff.
Yea that would be pretty cool if you ask me. but I think Goldberg is still stuck in the 90's and believes he is bigger than TNA and will only go to the WWE (who clearly are not interested in him) for a last run. I mean, if you read his tweets/comments regarding TNA.. you'd know what I am talking about.

So I dont think thats happening.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic196587_40.gif
zkorejo is offline   Reply With Quote