Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Is there a wrestler you liked as a kid but dislike now?

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 02:07 PM   #56 (permalink)
Swood
Where did I go wrong?

Swood is making a name for themselvesSwood is making a name for themselvesSwood is making a name for themselvesSwood is making a name for themselvesSwood is making a name for themselvesSwood is making a name for themselvesSwood is making a name for themselvesSwood is making a name for themselvesSwood is making a name for themselvesSwood is making a name for themselvesSwood is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Is there a wrestler you liked as a kid but dislike now?

When I first started watching in 2008, it was conveniently around the same time John Cena made his Survivor Series return. When I saw the events before, during and after the PPV, I looked at it as a feel-good moment, and marked particularly loud for it (having no distinctive "favourite wrestler" at the time).

Then, after about 2 years, I suddenly thought "Is this it? Is this all we'll get to see?". It was then that I began to point out the flaws in his booking, and my marky smile faded.