Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Kofi Kingston Sucks

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 01:53 PM   #120 (permalink)
Loudness
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Loudness is getting a pushLoudness is getting a pushLoudness is getting a pushLoudness is getting a pushLoudness is getting a pushLoudness is getting a pushLoudness is getting a pushLoudness is getting a pushLoudness is getting a pushLoudness is getting a pushLoudness is getting a push
Default Re: Kofi Kingston Sucks

I agree with OP. Not because I hate Kofi, I actually liked him when he feuded with Orton a few years ago, but as your post states, it's not the wrestler that's important, you just used him as one of many examples of guys who are like that. This list includes McIntyre, Ziggler, Rhodes (who gets a pass from beeing so young), Sheamus, Punk (for around 6 months of his terrible face run where he randomly started coasting it in), ADR, Kofi, and some others I forgot to mention right now. All guys from different company statuses, from jobber to ME guy but the point still holds. Neither of these guys seem like they really want to get to the next level, they just all seem to be happy with the Status Quo. Ignoring Punk and Rhodes, all those guys I mentioned could have become more entertaining by simply going out their way, even if I personally like their work but instead they do generic work, and expect to get ME guys (which sadly worked for some of them though, so I don't blame them for that philosophy).
Loudness is offline   Reply With Quote