Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc
View Single Post
post #1198 of (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 02:38 PM
AJ

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny_boy View Post
You've killed my buzz just a little bit

So why is it that Rangers are struggling away from home, is it because the lower league pitches aren't what the players are used to or is it just poor management from Ally and Co?
Haha, I don't really dwell to much on things when people say stuff about players/clubs not doing well away or at home, because every situation is different. Although I do think we have a good standard of squad. Signing David Templeton, Dean Shiels, Kevin Kyle and Ian Black would be good even if we were still in the SPL, we even have Sandaza, Cribari, and a few other foreign players all brought in since being demoted.

That is probably the biggest factor though, I think in general the standard of the lowest Scottish divisions has been under-estimated and the new squad signings, foreign players and youngsters who (some) have become regular starters, all mixing is the main reason for the away results.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome