Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #2108 of (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 02:20 PM
NC96
Learning to break kayfabe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

re: Tennis Discussion Thread

3 great finals tomorrow.

Nishikori vs Raonic is a battle of the 2 best players below the age of 23. This is a great final as these 2 are the 2 best prospects in mens tennis atm, and i like them both. Nishikori has played very well so far, and Raonic got a huge win earlier on against Murray. If Raonic serves well then i think he'll win, if not i think Nishikori will win. Kei is the more talented player, but Raonic's serve may be too much.

Tsonga vs Djokovic is the bets possible final from this tournament. Tsonga has found some form, and Djokovic is Djokovic. I hope Tsonga can get it done, but i predict that Novak will win in 3. But this fast hard court may help Tsonga.

Azarenka vs Sharapova is a final of the two best players at this tournament, and 2 of the best in the womens game. Sharapova has been in great form, and Vika is the world number 1. This is a hard one to predict but i'm going to say Vika in 3 after Pova wins the first set. I hope Maria can get it done, but i see something similar to their US Open meeting.

I've heard on Twitter that the guy who's been threatening Roger has been arrested. I hope thats true.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/09/15/article-1213534-066F8C61000005DC-757_468x337.jpg

There's only Juan!!!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome