Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Warren Zevon

Thread: Warren Zevon
View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 12:27 PM   #62 (permalink)
Bullseye
Humbled

Bullseye Bullseye Bullseye Bullseye Bullseye Bullseye Bullseye Bullseye
Default Re: Warren Zevon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Zevon View Post
I don't see how that comparison holds up. I've stated that the killing of other human beings differs from case to case, of course I would feel differently if it were my child, as it would be a completely different incident.
How so? Your wife, after another beating, goes into labour? Knowing what the future will hold for the child (wife beaters turn to beating their children as well) she decides to 'humanely cull' the child because she's in a desperate situation.

There is absolutely zero justification for committing this crime. It's cold blooded murder, any which way you look at it. Plain and simple.

Quote:
Strangulation is one of the most humane ways possible to end a life. With gunshots, stabbing or other traumatic killings, there is a great chance of inflicting unnecessary suffering. With strangulation, the pain is minimal and after the loss of consciousness it is smooth sailing. Strangulation is a popular form of culling, up there with a well performed neck break. It is certainly a much better route than drowning, for example.
Have you ever been strangled or suffocated? It's as torturous as the other methods of death that you mentioned. Moron.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote