Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Bound For Glory Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 12:20 PM   #92 (permalink)
Shepard
La vie est drôle

Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000
Default re: Bound For Glory Discussion Thread

If RVD and Anderson decide they don't want to stick around any longer then I'll certainly be a happy camper.

MAIN EVENT: WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Austin Aries (champion) vs. "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy

Can't say I care for the build, but the match interests me at least. I can't see A Double winning cleanly, so either cheating to win or losing to Hardy and flipping out. Either way leading to him being full blown heel. Hardy seems like one of the few people who people could cheer for over aries, although the opposite could also occur. I can't see the BFG series winner not winning the title two years in a row though so I'll pick Hardy.

Aces & Eights vs. "The Icon" Sting & Bully Ray

I don't really care for this match itself, mainly because I have no interest in seeing Sting wrestle. Ray is awesome though and hopefully Gallows is one of the aces & eights in the match. I can't see Sting turning heel since that never works so I'll go down the obvious route of Ray screwing TNA, and hopefully being the Aces and Eights leader going for a future title run.

Bobby Roode vs. "Cowboy" James Storm

My pick for MOTN. Had a match at Lockdown which I maintain was really underrated and was just missing a hot crowd to really make it a MOTYC. Expect Storm to win this although I've been toying with the idea of Mo screwing him and turning heel, but it seems unlikely. Mo himself hopefully doesn't do too much and leaves the focus on the two guys beating the hell out of each other.
Special Enforcer: King Mo

WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Christopher Daniels & Kazarian (champions) vs. AJ Styles & Kurt Angle vs. Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez

I'm fine w/ Chavo and Hernandez being in this since it kind of freshens it up even though I'm expecting nothing special. Like Cal said Angle is limited by the tag match but it limits him in a good way since his MOVEZ are perfect off a hot tag. As much as I love the WTTCOTW and want them to retain I can see AJ & Kurt getting the belts for some reason. Anything that doesnt end up with LAX 3.0 as champions leaves me happy.

TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
Magnus vs. Samoa Joe (champion)

I would've liked SOMETHING building to this on impact instead of it being randomly announced but this could easily be the sleeper hit of the night. Magnus has become a really good worker recently and Joe has been on song for most of 2012. Hopefully Joe retains but it leads to an extended program with the MAGDADDY picking up the belt.

KNOCKOUTS CHAMPIONSHIP
Miss Tessmacher (champion) vs. Tara

Don't care. I'll say student goes over teacher.

Al Snow vs Joey Ryan

I'm impressed they've got this to BFG without it feeling overdone. I really like Joey and can see him being a solid upper midcard heel in the future, his gimmick seems like it can get over easily. I have no idea if Al Snow can still go but this'll probably be entertaining at the least. Ryan wins and gets his contract.

Not a stellar "top PPV". Slammy certainly seemed like a stronger card, although I'd rather that was the main ppv anyway, but this is still solid and if theres a big crowd then it could still be a good show.