Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - How to give RAW the biggest ratings ever (Joke Thread)

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 11:47 AM   #44 (permalink)
Shawn Morrison
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Shawn Morrison 1001 - 1500Shawn Morrison 1001 - 1500Shawn Morrison 1001 - 1500Shawn Morrison 1001 - 1500Shawn Morrison 1001 - 1500Shawn Morrison 1001 - 1500Shawn Morrison 1001 - 1500Shawn Morrison 1001 - 1500
Default Re: How to give RAW the biggest ratings ever (Joke Thread)

Vickie Guerrero: Dolph, we have been together for years now, and we should be remembered as the best power couple in WWE history! But there is one problem, all anyone remembers is my ex-husband Edge and his sex celebration with Lita. I want us to...

Dolph Ziggler: Are you trying to say that you want us too...ummm...

Vickie Guerrero: We need to top them! We need a sex celebration of our own!

Dolph Ziggler: Vickie...i'm sorry...i can't do this.

Vickie Guerrero: (starting to get angry) Dolph, you know you need me, i'm the reason you are a former world champion! This WILL happen, and it will HAPPEN tonight! Promise me, NOW!

Dolph Ziggler: ....Vickie...i..uh...promise...there will be...a...a...a....Sex Celebra...tion tonight.

*Later on Raw, a bed is in the ring with a red carpet, all set up for the Vickie/Ziggler sex celebration, both Vickie and Dolph are in the ring*

Vickie: Would you like to do the honors of starting us off, Dolph? *grins*

Vickie gets on the bed, covering herself with the bed sheet.

Dolph hesitantly goes in there and as he uncovers the bed sheet, ITS ACTUALLY KELLY KELLY INSIDE! The crowd goes wild and Dolph Ziggler is surprised and relieved at the same time.

Kelly Kelly: I missed this last time because i was stuck on ECW, but not this time, i always wanted to do this *grins*

Kelly Kelly goes covers herself with the bed sheet this time and Dolph goes to uncover it, revealing....MAE YOUNG INSIDE.

Mae Young: No you bimbo, I always wanted to do this *grins*

John Cena faces Undertaker at Wrestlemania [ ]

Sheamus and Cm Punk are the 2 World Champions [X] -Wrestlemania 28

John Morrison wins World Title [ ]

John Cena losses cleanly [X]- Wrestlemania 28 Rock Beats John Cena

John Cena turns heel [ ]

Shawn Michaels returns for One More Match[ ]

Daniel Bryan beats a Main Eventer cleanly [ ]

BTB:
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker...l#post10519764
Shawn Morrison is offline   Reply With Quote