Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Noyk: Fucking or chastity, which is it then?

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 11:02 AM   #228 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: Noyk: Fucking or chastity, which is it then?

I have nothing left to post. You've admitted to lying on this forum about banging a chick to get people to like you, you admitted you pretend to be a chick, you admit that you are essentially creating a persona to hide behind when you're online and you have failed to answer anything i've asked about why. Why should i keep badgering you when i can sum it up in one sentence? (ie you are a sad cunt)

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote