Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #3041 of (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 12:00 PM
NeyNey
THE ASCENSION WILL RISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
First off, I kept hearing the buzz all over the forum about this Dean Ambrose character, I dont have much time to go digging around for all his stuff so I never really paid much attention to it, Anyways tonight he comes out to fight santino, no one gives two shits about this guy cause they probably have no idea who the hell he is..But then he gets on the Mic and he cuts a main event level promo, he gewts himself some heat, during the match he tells a great story he works the crowd at every oppurtunity, and by the end of the match the guy was getting heat like no one else on the roster, REAL heat not this fake "Everett washington sucks" crap. This guy is gunna be a star and i can see why all the buzz surrounded him. In my opinion the ideal way to break him in would be to put him in a stable with heyman and punk. perfect way to ease him into the public eye.
Just in case somebody didn't red this before.
Sounds good to me.

Mr. Main Event > Mr. Money in the Bank

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome