Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 10:59 AM   #142 (permalink)
Notorious
P.O.P., hold it down

Notorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselves
Default Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

You're not the only one but even the guys you love, Vinnie Paz & R.A. the Rugged Man probably wouldn't say shit like Scarface or Black Thought is trash.

Off the top of my head, just a couple months ago, Ab-Soul (Guy in my sig with the fro) released a song talking about Bohemian Grove on his album. And there are plenty others who've talked about it. Strangling the pope with his rosary, well yeah not many people talk about killing a religious figure. My point being there's nothing that Vinnie Paz does that separates him from the rest of the pack, he really doesn't rap about anything that makes him stand out more than others and he doesn't have the skills where he does either.

Eminem, a white guy is the best selling rapper of all-time. Mac Miller, a white Jew just had a #1 album on Billboard last year while being independent. Big Pun, with all due to respect was an overweight Hispanic guy, and he's widely considered one of the greatest ever. Fat Joe, another overweight Hispanic guy, at one point in time was one of the most popular mainstream guys out. Paul Wall, a white rapper at one point was a big mainstream act he had a couple #1 albums on Billboard. The list goes on and on, playing the race card is a cop-out.