Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 13 SCSA Edition..??

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 10:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
Att-Era-Kanefan
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Att-Era-Kanefan 251 - 500Att-Era-Kanefan 251 - 500Att-Era-Kanefan 251 - 500Att-Era-Kanefan 251 - 500
Default WWE 13 SCSA Edition..??

Ok, so I was going to preorder WWE 13 and thankfully remembered the SCSA Edition before I completed the order.. But I cant find anything online about where to preorder it from or when it will be released and where.. I live in West Virginia by the way and was mainly wondering is this something that we can't preorder? And will this be released along with the regular edition of the game in all stores, such as Gamestop, etc..? I just wanted to make sure because I would love to preorder it now but I guess thats not an option... I just dont want to wait around until the 30th and not be able to find the damn thing in any stores and have to either buy the regular one or order the special edition all of a sudden..

And the SCSA edition says it includes a copy of the wwe 13 game, so im guessing the game itself will be exactly the same as if buying the regular edition? I would think it would be exactly the same unless you get some extra SC attires or entrances or something. Sorry to sound like an idiot I just want to make sure the game itself will be the same as the regular edition. Im buying it mainly for the game but I figure why not go ahead and get the SC edition since im a fan and have a few little extras along with the game.
Att-Era-Kanefan is offline   Reply With Quote