Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 10:51 AM   #140 (permalink)
Stinger Fan
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Stinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
If never would've said those comments about Face, 3K & Black Thought and then had the Eric B thing happened, no one would've even cared. The sole reason people started coming at you is because of those two things.

I don't think my opinion means more than yours and I never said mine did. But I'm not alone on this, the only person ITT who thinks that Scarface, Black Thought & 3K suck is you. The only person in this thread that thought Eric B. was a rapper is you. The only person in this thread who's hyping up underground rappers is you. Everyone else disagrees with you and they have good reason to. Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean it can't be wrong.

What does Vinnie Paz say that no one else does? I'd really like to know. And that's your excuse for why Vinnie Paz isn't considered one of the greats? Because he's a fat Italian muslim?

As for the Biggie comment, you were talking about him giving R.A. props like that solidifies that R.A. is more deserving than 3 Stacks or Face to be in a GOAT bracket, which is why I said who cares if Biggie gave him props, that doesn't have anything to do with his place in hip-hop when ranking him among greats.
I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks someone isn't good. Just because you don't like my opinion on them doesn't mean I'm the only one. So what if people on here do? Opinions its all opinions

Vinnie says a lot of things, who talks about Bohemian grove?Not many I'd say, who talks about strangling the Pope with the rosary? I wouldn't say many do. He does talk about politics(not the only one obviously) , real world issues and of course has his punchline verses as well.

And I wouldn't necessary say thats the only reason why people don't want to listen to Vinnie but race plays an issue in hiphop and thats a fact that no one can deny. Look at the underground and compare it to the mainstream in terms of race. How many, Whites,Jews,Latino's are in undergruond and compare it to mainstream. They jsut aren't as marketable. But I bet you'll say"they aren't as good" which fine thats your opinion

You still miss the point on R.A. though oh well

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBGetBack View Post
Biggie also loved Treach and thought he was one of the best rappers. Why aren't you riding for Treach, if Biggie's opinion is gospel? Too many hits? Too black? I wouldn't mention race, but apparantly it's a big deal for you since you pointed out Vinny Paz's for no reason at all.
Because if I started naming every name that was old School i would have put guys like JMJ and DJ Premier . I gave a few examples

and NO I'm not saying they're rappers either

Last edited by Clique : 10-06-2012 at 12:37 PM. Reason: double post
Stinger Fan is offline   Reply With Quote