Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 11:47 AM   #139 (permalink)
LBGetBack
Humbled

LBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missed
Default Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger Fan View Post
Yes I was. Go read a few back and you're trashing me now for adding them in but you fail to see that. You dont want to be seen as someones who's trashing anothers opinion but its exactly what you're doing. Most guys if not 90% of "greatest of all time" will always be mainstream rappers that or if they're dead they'll shoot up to the list unfortunately.

Why should I name songs? You'll say they aren't good and we're back to the"my opinion means more than yours". I could name some gret tracks but why bother? Of all underground guys imo Vinnie should be talked about as one of the all time greats and I'm not afraid to say it,maybe top 30-50. He's versatile in what he raps about and says shit no one else does and is talented but no one wants to hear a fat Italian Muslim rapper regardless of content

EDIT- I forgot to add, you say you don't need to be mainstream to get respect, I mentioned biggie giving respect to R.A and you said"who cares?"

Point proven
Biggie also loved Treach and thought he was one of the best rappers. Why aren't you riding for Treach, if Biggie's opinion is gospel? Too many hits? Too black? I wouldn't mention race, but apparantly it's a big deal for you since you pointed out Vinny Paz's for no reason at all.
LBGetBack is offline   Reply With Quote