Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 11:32 AM   #133 (permalink)
Notorious
P.O.P., hold it down

Notorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselves
Default Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger Fan View Post
See there you go making things up to fit your own agenda. First you say I wasn't trashed which I clearly was. Call me an elitist yet I never once said I knew more but you're trying to do the same to me because you like them more than I do. They're legends because they've been mainstream and or been doing it longer. They've been in classics but thats purely opinion isn't it? Yet my opinion is wrong and you tell me the underground names never made classics but thats all opinion.

I never hyped up underground rappers so you need to get off that. Stop lying because I never said they should be on the greatest of all time list and I won't say that again.In fact I mentioned names like Guru,Slick Rick , and Kool G Rap in terms of guys who deserve it that are old school.

All you're doing is what you thought I did , its all opinion
I said you weren't trashed for bringing up underground rappers. Once again, you were trashed because you said that three legends in the game were trash and weren't deserving to be in a GOAT Rapper tournament and then you said that a guy isn't even a rapper should've been in before them. And then you say shit like Vinnie Paz & R.A. the Rugged Man are more deserving to be in the tourney than Scarface, Black Thought & Andre 3000. You also contradicted yourself by saying you didn't have a problem with Immortal Technique being in the tourney because he speaks his mind and isn't afraid to say what he wants yet that can apply to all of the rappers you deemed were trash and didn't deserve to be on the list.

What classic album has Vinnie Paz been apart of? What classic songs does Vinnie Paz have? You don't have to be mainstream to be a respected rapper in the game with classic songs or albums.