Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - A Cena free Raw was beautiful
View Single Post
post #56 of (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 09:15 AM
themosayat
Learning to break kayfabe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: A Cena free Raw was beautiful

I hate how people are saying: "NO! this raw was bad!" like they mean that if cena was there it would have been better !!! WTF PEOPLE ??!!! CENA-FREE RAW IS ONE OF THE BEST I'VE SEEN IN A WHILE !!!
YOU GOT THAT AWESOME SHEAMUS/SANDOW MATCH !!! easily sandow's best match in the wwe so far and sheamus's best match since his fight with bryan at extreme rules and with dolph ziggler at no way out !
AND THE AWESOME TAG TEAM MAIN EVENT !!! when did we last see the tag team champions standing tall over the wwe champion to finish the show ??!!! and ziggler, punk, bryan and ofcourse kane too performed one of their best matches in recent memory !! and aj in a referee outfit sticking up her ass everytime she goes down to count was so hot !
and what about the 3-men band (slater, mcintyre and mahal) beating someone up and shouting their nicknames on the mic for no reason other than it's freaking the best !!!
or the f*cking great tag team tournament !
or antonio cesaro embarrising brodus clay and ryback at the same time because he can lift a 300 pounds man like it's NOTHING and ryback not being able to repeat what he did at smackdown after trying it twice !
or the JR apprectiation night (most of it was off air though ... you can watch exclusivly on wwe.com) ! everyone was their ! mcmahon, triple h with the new haircut, JR's old freinds and the whole looker room standing in ovation fo the legendry JR who cried from happiness and if not for his face disease that prevents him from smiling you would've seen a smile on his face from ear to ear ! he found his lost smile that night !!

so yeah ... a 20-minutes cena promo and 5-moves cena match would have made me throw the lap top off the window after all these awesome things ... I think we can do with a few more weeks without that same routine with cena that he has been doing for the past f*cking 8 years !

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome