Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Future 'Mania locations in North America

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 08:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
Coolquip
THE TRUTH

Coolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more serious
Default Future 'Mania locations in North America

Someone made a post of this about Wrestlemania outside the states, so I decided to think realistically at what would be a good venue inside the states (and perhaps Canada). So please only post ones that haven't been done before AND please remember: like Super Bowl, Florida has been done to death in recent years..

Pittsburgh; Pennsylvania- Granted as a Steelers fan, I'm biased. But to me the Steel City would be a GREAT place for a 'Mania..

San Francisco; California- To my knowledge SF had never had a Wrestlemania. Now granted, the 49ers are getting a new stadium in Santa Clara, so maybe this one can wait..

Washington DC- FedEx field might be the closest thing to perfect for a Wrestlemania until....

Dallas; Texas- OK, if you're like me when you first saw the obscenely large and obscenely expensive JerryTron 5000 that now occupies Cowboys Stadium, you knew Wrestlemania was coming to Dallas. Unfortunately, due to obligations with the NCAA FinalFour, Cowboys Stadium is occupied during the next few Wrestlemanias. But you know as soon as it's available, we will be seeing Wrestlemania on the big(gest) screen..
Coolquip is offline   Reply With Quote