Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This or That

Thread: This or That
View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 07:54 AM   #86 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
The Dread Lord of Apokolips

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: This or That

Yes, they're a biker gang. To me, the first few episodes started a bit slow but it got really good, really fast. You should take more chances with tv, there's a lot of good drama out there. Game of Thrones in particular, which is the best thing on tv by far and I pity to no end anyone who hasn't watched it. Sons of Anarchy is nowhere near that good but it's still a hell of a show and it gets better and better as of where I'm at. Whatever though, if you're mainly a comedy guy that's respectable, those are 2 great shows to watch religiously. I don't quite think every character on Parks is brilliant, though. Not every one. Ron's the best by far, Tom's really good, Chris Traeger's really good, April and Andy are good, Leslie's good but other than Ron, none of them are really that breakout must watch character. Tom is the closest, he has some really funny stuff. I loved when he pimped out his tent in the woods, lol.

I don't watch TNA but Nexus had Wade Barrett and even CM Punk at one point so that has to win. Despite all the jobbers.

What did you find more offensive, WWE continuing Over The Edge 99 after Owen Hart fell from the ceiling and died or WWE profiting (ie, making money off of through merchandise, selling a WrestleMania world title match on that basis) off of Eddie Guerrero's death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fissiks, on Roman Reigns View Post
i can't take any wrestler, who needs creative to marginalize the entire product to make him look better than what he is, seriously.

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 10-06-2012 at 08:01 AM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote