Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This or That

Thread: This or That
View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 07:42 AM   #85 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: This or That

That show never caught my interest. Which is why I never tuned in. I know they ride bikes...are in a gang/crew together? That's about it. I'll stick with Parks & Rec and The Office. The only two shows I really follow religiously that isn't pro wrestling. Oh that Ron Swanson. That whole cast is brilliant. Every character owns. Jerry being the punching bag all the time =

Demons & Wizard's are good. I prefer Blind Guardian more, but it's still a quality side project. Can't really go wrong.

AHHHHH this is too tough. It goes on my mood...Blind Guardian. Since i'm wearing a shirt of their's atm.

Nexus or Immortal?