Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This or That

Thread: This or That
View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 07:32 AM   #84 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
Grab dat gem.

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: This or That

Alright, I guess I'll pick it back up at some point, but I have to get through a few other shows first. I do one show at a time, and currently I'm on season 3 of Sons of Anarchy. I have to blitz through that show to present in like the next week and a half. BTW, if you haven't seen SOA, watch it, it's gotten really fucking good. I need to pick Parks back up too, speaking of that. I haven't watched it since mid season 4 and I don't know why I stopped, I was REALLY enjoying that season. By the way, best line in the HISTORY of Parks, bar none, Ron in the courtroom:

"She's here."

"Who's here?"

"My ex wife Tammy. I can smell the sulpher coming off her cloven hooves."

Oh, Ron, you motherfucking legend.

I have no idea who Blaqk Audio is, and I, to my SHAME, have not listened to Demon's And Wizards, but it's a Blind Guardian/Iced Earth side project, how could it NOT be them?

Blind Guardian or HammerFall?