Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This or That

Thread: This or That
View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 07:23 AM   #82 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
The Dread Lord of Apokolips

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: This or That

I love both, but I'll say The Office. Keeping in mind that I haven't watched The Office since I found out Michael was leaving. I didn't watch his farewell season and I haven't watch since, and maybe I should but I guess I just don't want to see him go. Season 6 was such a perfect note for me to go out on, the wedding is probably the best episode in the history of the show.

The Office has a whole list of great characters but on Parks the only amazing character is Ron. I mean don't get me wrong, I get laughs out of Tom, April, Andy, etc, but if Ron left the show would fall to pieces. Michael leaving The Office I don't think would be as bad as Ron leaving Parks, because you still have Dwight to carry the show. Maybe I should pick it back up.

Game of Thrones or Dexter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fissiks, on Roman Reigns View Post
i can't take any wrestler, who needs creative to marginalize the entire product to make him look better than what he is, seriously.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote