Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Bound For Glory Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #82 of (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 08:21 AM
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)

re: Bound For Glory Discussion Thread

Oh no I'm plenty interested in the match. I'm actually a Jeff Hardy fan so putting him against someone like Aries is enough to make me want to check it out. The defining build isn't there though. I mean it is, but it really isn't much of anything. Aries wants to beat Jeff to legitimize himself in his eyes. That's it. Not bad, yet nothing special at the same time. It's why I don't really care too much for the Bound For Glory series. Gives the main event match fairly underwhelming tournament finals build at best. I understand last year was different with Roode. That was good. I got into that seeing as I wanted that tournament to be made for Roode. This year it shows that when the winner doesn't have a defining story behind him, it isn't gonna be some MASSIVE build for the match. Logical, sure. Not "omg" or anything. Considering moreso that this isn't even Jeff's first shot at the TNA World Championship since returning last year. Now if it was...then that would help.

Nouvelle Vague.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome