Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Bound For Glory Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 06:31 AM   #72 (permalink)
thaang
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

thaang is an after thought
Default re: Bound For Glory Discussion Thread

How stupid can people be? Just take KingCal for instance who thinks the enforcer can call a pinfall or a submission. That is NOT what a enforcer does. A enforcer is ONLY there to avoid people from interfering in the match and that is his ONLY purpose.

And the reason I think there should be some kind of gimmick match is because it IS Bound for Glory - the BIGGEST event of the year. You have all the rest of the year to do normal wrestling matches. So why do normal wrestling matches at the BIGGEST event? Why not do something to remember it from? Why not have some kind of brutal match since you now have 2 matches teased as being brutal? I mean Bobby Roode has claimed his match to be a bloodbath. But we all know that aint gonna happen. Then that childish card group and Sting/Bubba Ray-match could also be held inside something barbaric. I mean the card group has done things with teasing to execute a water soaking man (Abyss) with electricity and knocking him out with a judges hammer. Yet, they still have a normal wrestling match. I really miss gimmick matches like the basebrawl, king of the mountain, house of fun-match or the terrordome match.
thaang is offline   Reply With Quote