Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Bound For Glory Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 06:30 AM   #71 (permalink)
Taroostyles
Lets go to the old mill anyway, get some cider!

Taroostyles is probably liked by SeabsTaroostyles is probably liked by SeabsTaroostyles is probably liked by SeabsTaroostyles is probably liked by SeabsTaroostyles is probably liked by SeabsTaroostyles is probably liked by SeabsTaroostyles is probably liked by SeabsTaroostyles is probably liked by SeabsTaroostyles is probably liked by SeabsTaroostyles is probably liked by SeabsTaroostyles is probably liked by Seabs
Default re: Bound For Glory Discussion Thread

Joe and Magnus should have a great match and it could be the show stealer really. I'm hoping they announce something for the x division cause one more solid undercard match would really sell me on this card. The street fight, 3 way tag, the main event, and Joe vs Mag should all be great but I don't know what to expect match wise from the aces tag and the Ryan vs snow match. Those are really more storyline matches anyway which do belong on the card since this is the season finale so to speak for TNA.

Do I really have to say anything?

Sig: Kingcrash
Taroostyles is offline   Reply With Quote